Thursday, June 28, 2007

1.Visit Paypal website.

2. Click Sign-Up

3. Choose Account Type. Select the country or region where you live (scroll down), your language preference, choose the type of account ( I suggest you select Personal Account for starters, you can always upgrade your account anytime.)

4. Fill up the Create a Paypal Account form completely.

5. Click the Button ( I agree. Create My Account- after accepting the site's user agreement and privacy policy).

6. Check your email (the email address that you use during sign up).

Note: Be sure to keep and remember your account email address and password at all times. I suggest you have a notebook or something where you can keep all your website accounts name and passwords safely. Trust me, you will have a long list soon.

0 comments:

About Me

Hi! I started blogging in September 2006. My first blog is a personal blog. I enjoyed writing comments to different blogs I read and love the fun in networking, meeting new friends and learning more about them, blogging, and more.

I started focusing on tweaking codes and web designing lately. I spent large amount of time Blogging and tweaking template codes and these other free widgets over the years, so I thought it's about time to focus on these stuffs and create my own designs. I am also focusing more in Search Engine Optimization ( S.E.O.)

I'm an ordinary gal from the southern part of USA. If you have any questions, comments, and suggestions, please feel free to contact me.


About This Blog

Thanks For Visiting

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 and Header Design by: Vevans

Back to TOP