Friday, October 12, 2007
Crossing language barriers is important not only for business blogs. It's a means by which website publishers reach an international audience. You as a blogger, can effectively share your information with your website visitors by adding translation services to your blog/webpages with a purpose to speak in the language of your visitors. Although some online translation services may not be 100% accurate and does not guarantee proper grammar, it still help convey your information.
Below is a free translation code you can add to your blogs/website. Just add this widget to allow your visitors to read pages in a number of foreign languages. It looks like this.
This code includes different flags for translation to Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), French, Dutch/German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, and Swedish. These set of translation flags are floating. It will fit in any areas of your blog.
Copy and paste this code to your blog widget HTML box
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Aside from Paid To Read sites that I have discussed in my previous posts, you can also make money with GPT sites. Many college students, stay at home parents, and even working people make money online from working in a GPT sites.
What is a GPT site?
A GPT site means Get Paid To site. They are sites that pay you to do simple things like take surveys, read emails, or do trial offers and more. Like the Paid to Read sites, GPT sites also pay either by checks, Paypal, E-gold or other online payment system.
Most GPT sites online offers FREE registration, so like the Paid To Read sites, you won't have to spend a penny to be a member. I have not seen a GPT sites that requires membership fee yet. I'm not sure if there are some that exist. So far, all sites I joined were free.
How much can we earn from GPT sites?
It depends on the site and the task that you are working on. One thing for sure, (GPT) Get Paid To do something sites pay much more than Paid To Read online companies.
I will be listing GPT companies that pays soon. Be cautious though, I know there are many advertisements and spams in our emails that says they pay. We all know so many scammers out there waiting for their chance so be more careful. There are legitimate companies online that really pay.
I will be listing some of these companies soon.
Labels: Get Paid To Sites (GPT)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
• FREE Membership
• Get Paid for Read
• $1.00 Dollar Payout
• At least 50 ads daily for active members.
• Get Paid for Reading eMails(All Solo 1/2C,3/4C And 1Cent Links).
• Lots of points daily,$0.25-$30 per signup.
• Payment via Paypal and e-gold(10% fee).
• Fast payment ! Payments Will Be Made Within 48 Hours.
• Accept members from countries in the list:
• You can get all commission from downline clicks.
• Promoter and advertiser are also welcome,promoter can also make lots of money here.(promoter can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
(no active requirement!)look at commission info
Click on the banner or click HERE to sign up now.
Get paid to read emails. Click on the site name to register.
1. ADBUX - a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by connecting with their interests and offering them a monetary incentive for their time.
- How does it work?
You view websites in 0 - 30 second sessions via the links displayed on
the ads page within the "Browse Ads" area.
- How much money you can make?
The maximum amount you can make per click as a premium member
is up to 1.5 cents per click ($0.015) for each website you visit and up
to 1.5 cents per click ($0.015) for each website your referrals visit.
- How do you get paid?
Their current payment options are postal check or PayPal.
- When do you get paid?
They pay out every month on a NET 15 basis as long as you've earned at least $10 for the month. For instance, if you earned at least $10 in March - your payment would go out on the 15th of April.
- Register for your FREE adbux account now. Click here to Register.
2. CLIXSENSE - another paid to read company that pays.
- Register a FREE account. Log in and click the "browse Ads" button.
- Each page you browse is displayed for 30 seconds. You get paid for each ad you view.
- Receive a paycheck each month for your browsing activities.
- Register your free Clix Sense account now! Register Here.
Labels: Get Paid To Read
Friday, July 20, 2007
1. Get a new email address. It is a very good idea to get another email address just for these Paid to Read Emails. Some PTR sites do not accept AOL users or proxy connections.
2. After you sign up, they will send you a confirmation email to the email address that you used in signing up. Follow the instructions.
3. When the PTR site send you your password and user name, it is wise to save that in a new folder with the PTR site name for you to find it quicker soon when you have plenty of PTR companies.
4. Check the blacklisted PTR or PTR police if you have a doubt on the Paid to Read company that you joined in.
5. Your Email address will be receive emails from PTR company you signed up. Click on the paid link. This will open a new window and wait for the timer before you close the screen. You just then earned money.
6. Check your referral links to the PTR sites and start inviting your friends and watch your earnings grow up!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
If you have been lurking online, you probably have read some blogs or web pages that talks about PTR or the Paid to Read companies.
What are PTR companies?
These are companies that pays you to read emails. You sign up for membership, usually free registration, so you won't spend a dime. Once you're registered, PTR companies will send you emails everyday and there is a link in that email for you to click. When you click that link, it will open a new page and just let that page open until their set timer is done for you to be credited. Timer is usually just few seconds.
How much per email cost?
Not much but they sure helps pay the bills, more especially when your not doing anything and have free time to relax and just browse online. The cost per email varies depending on the site. Most paid to read email companies pay from $0.01 up to $1.00 per e-mail that you read. Some companies have minimum payout ($1, $3, $5, $10, $25..etc). After you reach the minimum payout, you can request for payment. Some companies just pays you automatically through Paypal, E-gold, or Checks once minimum balance is reach.
Most of us are receiving spam emails and reading advertisement, so why not sign up with these PTR companies and get paid.
Labels: Get Paid To Read
It is always wise to check the website status before joining them and see if they are in the list of scams online. Before you buy, check the company out with the local Better Business Bureau. The information in the report can help you decide if this company's record with other customers has prepared them to do business with you. There are several scam busters websites for you to visit.
Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org) - You can check a company status and charity organizations. You can also file a
complaint in the site about certain company that scam you or you have a problem with.
Fraud Org (http://www.fraud.org/) - Advice, trends, and more about internet and telemarketing fraud, how to recognize the danger
signs and avoid being victimized. . You can fill up an online compalint form to their fraud center or call for an advice in their toll-free number.
Scambusters ( http://www.scambusters.com) - dedicated to helping you protect yourself from clever scams -- online and offline! You'll find lots of great resources on how to avoid the most popular scams, viruses and urban legends making the rounds.
Labels: Scam Buster
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Steps in creating an e-gold account:
- Go to www.e-gold.com.
- Click on "Create An Account" (found at the upper left portion of the e-gold homepage).
- Please review the e-gold Account User Agreement and select the appropriate button to continue.
- Fill-up the form completely.
- Your e-gold account passphrase must contain letters and numbers. I suggest you write it down securely somewhere just in case you forget the combination. to keep and remember your account number and passphrase.
- Check the email address that you used during sign up.
1.Visit Paypal website.
2. Click Sign-Up
3. Choose Account Type. Select the country or region where you live (scroll down), your language preference, choose the type of account ( I suggest you select Personal Account for starters, you can always upgrade your account anytime.)
4. Fill up the Create a Paypal Account form completely.
6. Check your email (the email address that you use during sign up).
Note: Be sure to keep and remember your account email address and password at all times. I suggest you have a notebook or something where you can keep all your website accounts name and passwords safely. Trust me, you will have a long list soon.